Tag: hempfest 2013
Trucks driving on Elliott Bay Trail? Must be Hempfest time again!
Seattle’s worst-located annual festival is starting to gear up, frustrating people biking on the Elliott Bay Trail through Myrtle Edwards Park. Hempfest loading started this week, and the impediments will not stop until August 21, a week and a half from now. I’ve already received one email from a reader who said he had to…tagged: elliott bay trail, hempfest 2013, myrtle edwards
— Advertisement —
Arriving in August. Preorder now.
- Oregon considers bill to make it easier to fund school bike buses
- Alert 6/5-9: Port is repairing Interbay Trail bumps + Planned detour has very tight squeezes – UPDATED
- Crosscut: Seattle Police are leaders in violent use of bikes during protests
- 32 Congressmembers including Rep. Jayapal urge adding walking and biking safety to vehicle safety ratings
- You should join the Bike Advisory Board (or any of these other boards)
- Thursday: Feit will release poetry collection ‘The Night of Electric Bikes’ at Good Weather
- Beacon Hill bike lane plan gets more detailed + City finds ways to add nearby parking
- Ballard HS Student: Missing bike racks limit biking to school in Seattle
Got a tip? Email Tom.
Get posts via email
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Supporters receive endless love in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider supporting the site financially if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
Bike Events Calendar
— Advertisements —
Latest on Mastodon
Loading Mastodon feed…