Tag: cycle pub
The Cycle Pub is alive!
In our ongoing coverage of one Oregon company’s courageous attempt to create a bicycle powered by beer, I give you photos of the now-completed Cycle Pub: First, humankind invented the wheel. Then ancient wise women discovered the power of fermentation. Now, these brave souls in Bend, Oregon, have combined the two, and they saw that…tagged: bend, bier bikes, cycle pub, oregon
Cycle Pub starts up in Bend, Oregon
I know this is not Seattle-related. But it is related to my dreams. A group in Bend, Oregon, is creating a bier bike. From what I can tell, this is the closest a bier bike has yet to come to being in Seattle. A little history. A bier bike is basically a horseshoe bar with…tagged: bend, bier bikes, cycle pub
Arriving in August. Preorder now.
- 32 Congressmembers including Rep. Jayapal urge adding walking and biking safety to vehicle safety ratings
- You should join the Bike Advisory Board (or any of these other boards)
- Thursday: Feit will release poetry collection ‘The Night of Electric Bikes’ at Good Weather
- Beacon Hill bike lane plan gets more detailed + City finds ways to add nearby parking
- Ballard HS Student: Missing bike racks limit biking to school in Seattle
- I love new Bike Lane Day
- Port says it supports waterfront trail if it can be detoured during cruise loading
- Map of Friday’s Bike Everywhere Day Stations
Got a tip? Email Tom.
Get posts via email
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Supporters receive endless love in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider supporting the site financially if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
Bike Events Calendar
Latest on Mastodon