- Raise money to start a new Major Taylor club at Chief Sealth High School in West Seattle by spinning (or sponsoring someone else to spin).
- Bike rack etiquette.
- Vancouver to build a bike polo court.
- The deep bore tunnel will increase collisions with pedestrians and cyclists.
- Boulder and Madison getting bike share programs. We need to get to work on this!
- Car commuting crushes your soul.
- Riding from Beacon Hill to Columbia City? Dylan from Beacon BIKES suggests this route.
- Yes you have a right to be mad, bicyclist who was just honked at, but how should you react? On a side note, my friend Chris has cycling gloves with “Have a Nice Day :-)” printed on the middle fingers of each hand. Evens out, right?
- Great community conversation in the comments of this Wallyhood post about the proposed bike boulevard.
This is an open thread… Okay, fine, here’s the Portlandia Bicycle Rights video. That’s all you get though (until next time):