Tag: lake union trail
New South Lake Union park brings Cheshiahud Loop closer to completion
With the opening of Lake Union Park in South Lake Union, the Cheshiahud Loop comes closer to completion. The park connects to the Westlake Ave path/parking lot, allowing bikes and pedestrians a nice cut through the park instead of battling with the mess that is Valley St.
— Advertisement —
Arriving in August. Preorder now.
- Alert 6/5-9: Port is repairing Interbay Trail bumps + Planned detour has very tight squeezes – UPDATED
- Crosscut: Seattle Police are leaders in violent use of bikes during protests
- 32 Congressmembers including Rep. Jayapal urge adding walking and biking safety to vehicle safety ratings
- You should join the Bike Advisory Board (or any of these other boards)
- Thursday: Feit will release poetry collection ‘The Night of Electric Bikes’ at Good Weather
- Beacon Hill bike lane plan gets more detailed + City finds ways to add nearby parking
- Ballard HS Student: Missing bike racks limit biking to school in Seattle
- I love new Bike Lane Day
Got a tip? Email Tom.
Get posts via email
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Supporters receive endless love in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider supporting the site financially if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
Bike Events Calendar
— Advertisements —
Latest on Mastodon
Loading Mastodon feed…