- Got a tip? Email: Tom@SeattleBikeBlog.com
From our Bike Events CalendarJul24WedJul25Thu6:00 pm Beacon Hill Safe Streets Monthly... @ Beacon Hill LibraryBeacon Hill Safe Streets Monthly... @ Beacon Hill LibraryJul 25 @ 6:00 pm – 7:45 pmformerly Beacon B.I.K.E.S. FacebookTwitterRedditPocketEmail6:30 pm Bike Works Volunteer Repair Party @ Bike Works ClassroomsBike Works Volunteer Repair Party @ Bike Works ClassroomsJul 25 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pmDetails: Volunteer Repair Parties (VRP) are drop-in, weekly bike repair parties for adults (age 18 and up). You do not need to be a skilled bike mechanic to help out. This is how most volunteers with Bike Works get their … Continue reading →Jul26Fri7:30 am Seattle Bike Train Weekday Commu...Seattle Bike Train Weekday Commu...Jul 26 @ 7:30 am – 8:30 amInterested in using a bike to get downtown but unsure of what routes are safe and reluctant to explore on your own? There is strength in numbers! Beginning May 3, we are offering three rides on Fridays:Columbia City to Downtown via … Continue reading →Jul27Sat11:00 am KL/Georgetown to South Park Conn... @ South Park PlazaKL/Georgetown to South Park Conn... @ South Park PlazaJul 27 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pmSaturday July 27th, 11am-2pm. GT+SP Connection Celebration and Trail Blazing. 🎉Celebrate the Connection between Georgetown and South Park communities! Results of the community survey and the selected Georgetown South Park Trail route to be taken to 30% design will be … Continue reading →
Bike-Friendly Business Showcase—Advertisement—
Be a Seattle Bike Blog Supporter!
Seattle Bike Blog Supporters receive endless love, some special emails and whatever else we can think up to show our appreciation. We are totally independent, so your support directly powers all this pedal-powered news.
To sign up, just choose a monthly amount that fits your budget and set up auto-payments here:
- Who’s the best District 4 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who’s the best District 3 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who’s the best District 2 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who’s the best District 1 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- King County will celebrate the Eastside’s ‘Traily McTrailface’ July 20
Seattle by Bike Flickr Pool
- Who's the best District 3 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who's the best District 4 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who's the best District 1 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who's the best District 2 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- SDOT quietly deletes key section from southend bike lane at the last minute, misleads the public about the change
- beacon hill
- bicycle alliance of washington
- bike counter
- bike news roundup
- bike share
- bike thefts
- bike works
- burke-gilman trail
- capitol hill
- capitol hill seattle
- cascade bicycle club
- central district
- city council
- cycle tracks
- ed murray
- king county parks
- mike mcginn
- missing link
- neighborhood greenways
- pronto emerald city cycle share
- protected bike lanes
- rainier valley
- road diets
- seattle neighborhood greenways
- seattle times
- sound transit
- washington bikes
- west seattle
Tag Archives: transit app
I’m trying to get from here to there, and all I have with me is my ORCA card, my phone and my feet. What’s the best way? The Transit App knows. The app for Android and iOS works in cities … Continue reading
I am here. I want to get there as quickly and easily as possible. I have a Pronto bike share key and an ORCA Card. What’s my best route? Popular trip-planning apps like Google Maps or the Transit App assume … Continue reading
Today is the big day. Pronto Cycle Share is scheduled to unlock its docks at 1 p.m., thus introducing an entirely new public transportation system to the streets of Seattle. Seattle will be the first major Pacific Northwest city to … Continue reading