- Got a tip? Email: [email protected]
Get posts in your inbox
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Seattle Bike Blog Supporters receive endless love. And, of course, you will have satisfaction of knowing that you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider being a supporter if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
From our Bike Events CalendarApr1Sat9:00 am First Saturday Neighborhood Clea...First Saturday Neighborhood Clea...Apr 1 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pmEvery month volunteers gather to collect garbage and help beautify our neighborhood. On average, we collect about 15 bags of garbage per clean up, which means 1,000’s of small pieces of plastic that do not find their way into Puget … Continue reading →Apr4Tue6:30 pm West Seattle Bike Connections mo... @ OnlineWest Seattle Bike Connections mo... @ OnlineApr 4 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm7:30 pm NW Greenways Meeting @ Virtual via ZoomNW Greenways Meeting @ Virtual via ZoomApr 4 @ 7:30 pm – 8:30 pmOur regularly scheduled meeting, happens every other month. Please check NW Greenways Twitter account – https://twitter.com/NWGreenways, our Google Group – https://goo.gl/W9jmzW or our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NWGreenways/) to confirm the meeting.Apr5Wed6:00 pm Seattle Bicycle Advisory Board M...Seattle Bicycle Advisory Board M...Apr 5 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pmMonthly agendas can be found at: http://www.seattle.gov/seattle-bicycle-advisory-board/meetings/meeting-agendas The Seattle Bicycle Advisory Board (SBAB) advises the Mayor, City Council, and City Departments and Divisions on projects, policies, and programs that improve and/or affect bicycling conditions in Seattle. Responsibilities SBAB’s responsibilities include: … Continue reading →Apr6Thu7:15 pm Point83 @ Westlake ParkPoint83 @ Westlake ParkApr 6 @ 7:15 pmMeet up in the center of the park at 7ish. Leave at 730. Every Thursday from now until forever rain or shine. Bikes, beers, illegal firepits, nachos, bottlerockets, timetraveling, lollygagging, mechanicals, good times.
Bike-Friendly Business ShowcaseAdvertisements
Latest Posts on Mastodon
Join social.ridetrans.it for a mostly local Mastodon server full of people who love biking and transit.
- Loading Mastodon feed...
Seattle by Bike Flickr Pool
Seattle Bike Links
- Biking Bis Bicycle touring and more
- Biking in the Rain By Aviva Stephens
- Cascade Bicycle Club Blog
- Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance
- No Spandex Required Blogging about a Jew biking in the City of Seattle
- Northwest In Motion The Northwest’s Active Community
- Seattle Bicycle Laws Know ‘em.
- Seattle Bike Counters Updated every night
- Seattle Neighborhood Greenways Find & join your neighborhood group!
- Walk.Bike.Schools Helathy kids needs healthy trips to school
- Washington Bikes blog
- West Seattle Bike Connections
Other Good Links
- Bus Chick Car-free since ’03
- Capitol Hill Seattle Neighborhood news for Seattle’s Capitol Hill.
- Family Ride Promoting everyday family biking.
- Seattle Transit Blog Name says it all
- The Urbanist Focused on Seattle-area urban policy
- Urban Adonia Anthropological analyses of bike culture.
- Walking In Seattle Bloggin’ about walkin’
- beacon hill
- bicycle alliance of washington
- bike counter
- bike news roundup
- Bike Route Alert
- bike share
- bike thefts
- bike works
- burke-gilman trail
- capitol hill
- cascade bicycle club
- central district
- city council
- cycle tracks
- ed murray
- jenny durkan
- king county parks
- mike mcginn
- missing link
- neighborhood greenways
- pronto emerald city cycle share
- protected bike lanes
- rainier valley
- seattle neighborhood greenways
- seattle times
- sound transit
- sr 520
- washington bikes
- west seattle
Tag Archives: SEAbikes
It’s officially the season for hauling Xmas trees by bike
My wonderful spouse Kelli hauled both a tree and a kid home. I definitely want to see your Seattle tree-by-bike photos. Tag them #SEAbikes if you post photos on social media. Or email them to me and I’ll add them … Continue reading
Posted in news Tagged cargo bikes, christmas, christmas trees, SEAbikes 4 Comments
Take the city’s ‘visioning’ survey about the future of Lake Washington Blvd.
The Seattle Parks District has budgeted $404,000 to develop a new design for the Bicycle Sundays section of Lake Washington Boulevard, and they need your input on what is important. Take the city’s “Visioning Process Survey” now to let them … Continue reading
Posted in news Tagged lake washington blvd, SEAbikes, seattle neighborhood greenways 2 Comments
You can now find Seattle Bike Blog on Mastodon
You can now find Seattle Bike Blog on Mastodon. We aren’t leaving Twitter, though. We’ll try using both and see how things go. There’s been a sizeable migration to Mastodon in the past week as people seek an alternative to … Continue reading