Tag: rad power bikes
Bloomberg: The e-bike boom is back (or maybe never stopped)
For as much attention as this country gives to electric cars, e-bike sales continue to grow at a remarkable pace. And with gas prices through the roof, sales of e-bikes will not likely slow down any time soon. E-bikes are especially useful in the United States, where people often need to travel fairly long distances…tagged: bloomberg, e-bikes, gregg’s cycle, rad power bikes
What do you think of this Seattle company’s new e-fatbike?
So, we don’t usually do product reviews or features here on Seattle Bike Blog. But the best way to get featured here is to be a Seattle-based company and create a video with lots of biking-in-Seattle footage :-) I got an email from Rad Power Bikes pointing to a crowdfunding campaign for their newest e-bike,…tagged: crowdfunding, rad power bikes, radrover
Arriving in August. Preorder now.
- Crosscut: Seattle Police are leaders in violent use of bikes during protests
- 32 Congressmembers including Rep. Jayapal urge adding walking and biking safety to vehicle safety ratings
- You should join the Bike Advisory Board (or any of these other boards)
- Thursday: Feit will release poetry collection ‘The Night of Electric Bikes’ at Good Weather
- Beacon Hill bike lane plan gets more detailed + City finds ways to add nearby parking
- Ballard HS Student: Missing bike racks limit biking to school in Seattle
- I love new Bike Lane Day
- Port says it supports waterfront trail if it can be detoured during cruise loading
Got a tip? Email Tom.
Get posts via email
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Supporters receive endless love in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider supporting the site financially if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
Bike Events Calendar
Latest on Mastodon