Tag: islands of bikeablility
Ballard’s Bikeability: Could Portland’s lessons work well there?
In April, Adam Parast wrote a post for Seattle Transit Blog about a GIS project he had done to analyze a city’s bikeability. The project is full of fantastic information and pondering about what it means for a city or a neighborhood to be bikeable, and how Seattle’s challenges compare to a city that is…
— Advertisement —
Arriving in August. Preorder now.
- Pedaling Relief Project nears milestone: Hauling 1 million pounds of local food bank donations by bike
- Oregon considers bill to make it easier to fund school bike buses
- Alert 6/5-9: Port is repairing Interbay Trail bumps + Planned detour has very tight squeezes – UPDATED
- Crosscut: Seattle Police are leaders in violent use of bikes during protests
- 32 Congressmembers including Rep. Jayapal urge adding walking and biking safety to vehicle safety ratings
- You should join the Bike Advisory Board (or any of these other boards)
- Thursday: Feit will release poetry collection ‘The Night of Electric Bikes’ at Good Weather
- Beacon Hill bike lane plan gets more detailed + City finds ways to add nearby parking
Got a tip? Email Tom.
Get posts via email
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Supporters receive endless love in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider supporting the site financially if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
Bike Events Calendar
— Advertisements —
Latest on Mastodon
Loading Mastodon feed…