- Got a tip? Email: Tom@SeattleBikeBlog.com
From our Bike Events CalendarJul23TueJul24WedJul25Thu6:00 pm Beacon Hill Safe Streets Monthly... @ Beacon Hill LibraryBeacon Hill Safe Streets Monthly... @ Beacon Hill LibraryJul 25 @ 6:00 pm – 7:45 pmformerly Beacon B.I.K.E.S. FacebookTwitterRedditPocketEmail6:30 pm Bike Works Volunteer Repair Party @ Bike Works ClassroomsBike Works Volunteer Repair Party @ Bike Works ClassroomsJul 25 @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pmDetails: Volunteer Repair Parties (VRP) are drop-in, weekly bike repair parties for adults (age 18 and up). You do not need to be a skilled bike mechanic to help out. This is how most volunteers with Bike Works get their … Continue reading →Jul26Fri7:30 am Seattle Bike Train Weekday Commu...Seattle Bike Train Weekday Commu...Jul 26 @ 7:30 am – 8:30 amInterested in using a bike to get downtown but unsure of what routes are safe and reluctant to explore on your own? There is strength in numbers! Beginning May 3, we are offering three rides on Fridays:Columbia City to Downtown via … Continue reading →
Bike-Friendly Business Showcase—Advertisement—
Be a Seattle Bike Blog Supporter!
Seattle Bike Blog Supporters receive endless love, some special emails and whatever else we can think up to show our appreciation. We are totally independent, so your support directly powers all this pedal-powered news.
To sign up, just choose a monthly amount that fits your budget and set up auto-payments here:
- Who’s the best District 4 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who’s the best District 3 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who’s the best District 2 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who’s the best District 1 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- King County will celebrate the Eastside’s ‘Traily McTrailface’ July 20
Seattle by Bike Flickr Pool
- Who's the best District 3 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who's the best District 4 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who's the best District 1 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- Who's the best District 2 candidate for biking and safe streets?
- SDOT quietly deletes key section from southend bike lane at the last minute, misleads the public about the change
- beacon hill
- bicycle alliance of washington
- bike counter
- bike news roundup
- bike share
- bike thefts
- bike works
- burke-gilman trail
- capitol hill
- capitol hill seattle
- cascade bicycle club
- central district
- city council
- cycle tracks
- ed murray
- king county parks
- mike mcginn
- missing link
- neighborhood greenways
- pronto emerald city cycle share
- protected bike lanes
- rainier valley
- road diets
- seattle neighborhood greenways
- seattle times
- sound transit
- washington bikes
- west seattle
Tag Archives: dubsea bikes
Biking continues to get more popular west of the Duwamish. White Center’s DubSea Bikes has been holding monthly community bike repair parties, and April’s was the largest yet. For a neighborhood without a bike shop or much bicycle infrastructure, DubSea … Continue reading
When Deputy BJ Myers saw a hand-made bike rack with a sheriff’s star sitting on the sidewalk outside the King County Sheriff’s storefront deputy’s office, he went looking for the scoundrels who did it. He interrogated people at some local … Continue reading
DubSea Bikes is a relatively new group that is looking to encourage more bicycle riding in White Center and southern West Seattle. One of the major challenges people encounter in White Center is the lack of a bike shop and … Continue reading