- Got a tip? Email: [email protected]
Get posts in your inbox
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Seattle Bike Blog Supporters receive endless love. And, of course, you will have satisfaction of knowing that you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider being a supporter if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
From our Bike Events CalendarMar23Thu6:00 pm Beacon Hill Safe Streets Monthly... @ Beacon Hill LibraryBeacon Hill Safe Streets Monthly... @ Beacon Hill LibraryMar 23 @ 6:00 pm – 7:45 pmformerly Beacon B.I.K.E.S.7:15 pm Point83 @ Westlake ParkPoint83 @ Westlake ParkMar 23 @ 7:15 pmMeet up in the center of the park at 7ish. Leave at 730. Every Thursday from now until forever rain or shine. Bikes, beers, illegal firepits, nachos, bottlerockets, timetraveling, lollygagging, mechanicals, good times.Mar27Mon5:30 pm Downtown Greenways monthly meetingDowntown Greenways monthly meetingMar 27 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pmLast Monday of the month. Join us! https://seattlegreenways.org/downtowngreenwaysMar30Thu7:15 pm Point83 @ Westlake ParkPoint83 @ Westlake ParkMar 30 @ 7:15 pmMeet up in the center of the park at 7ish. Leave at 730. Every Thursday from now until forever rain or shine. Bikes, beers, illegal firepits, nachos, bottlerockets, timetraveling, lollygagging, mechanicals, good times.Apr1Sat9:00 am First Saturday Neighborhood Clea...First Saturday Neighborhood Clea...Apr 1 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pmEvery month volunteers gather to collect garbage and help beautify our neighborhood. On average, we collect about 15 bags of garbage per clean up, which means 1,000’s of small pieces of plastic that do not find their way into Puget … Continue reading →
Bike-Friendly Business ShowcaseAdvertisements
- WA Bikes: Here come the state budget proposals
- Some thoughts on the Chinatown-International District Station planning debate
- Commute Seattle survey: Driving, transit and walking down, biking unchanged, and remote work way up
- Watch: Take a history tour of North Beacon Hill by bike
- Renton starts work on short section of Rainier Avenue trail + Seattle should prepare a connection
Latest Posts on Mastodon
Join social.ridetrans.it for a mostly local Mastodon server full of people who love biking and transit.
- Loading Mastodon feed...
Seattle by Bike Flickr Pool
Seattle Bike Links
- Biking Bis Bicycle touring and more
- Biking in the Rain By Aviva Stephens
- Cascade Bicycle Club Blog
- Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance
- No Spandex Required Blogging about a Jew biking in the City of Seattle
- Northwest In Motion The Northwest’s Active Community
- Seattle Bicycle Laws Know ‘em.
- Seattle Bike Counters Updated every night
- Seattle Neighborhood Greenways Find & join your neighborhood group!
- Walk.Bike.Schools Helathy kids needs healthy trips to school
- Washington Bikes blog
- West Seattle Bike Connections
Other Good Links
- Bus Chick Car-free since ’03
- Capitol Hill Seattle Neighborhood news for Seattle’s Capitol Hill.
- Family Ride Promoting everyday family biking.
- Seattle Transit Blog Name says it all
- The Urbanist Focused on Seattle-area urban policy
- Urban Adonia Anthropological analyses of bike culture.
- Walking In Seattle Bloggin’ about walkin’
- beacon hill
- bicycle alliance of washington
- bike counter
- bike news roundup
- Bike Route Alert
- bike share
- bike thefts
- bike works
- burke-gilman trail
- capitol hill
- cascade bicycle club
- central district
- city council
- cycle tracks
- ed murray
- jenny durkan
- king county parks
- mike mcginn
- missing link
- neighborhood greenways
- pronto emerald city cycle share
- protected bike lanes
- rainier valley
- seattle neighborhood greenways
- seattle times
- sound transit
- washington bikes
- west seattle
Tag Archives: donald villarreal
Super Cool Job Alert: Recycling and Reuse Manager at Bike Works + Godspeed, Donald!
Donald Villarreal made his first appearance on Seattle Bike Blog in one of our first ever stories, which was about Bike Works’ volunteer repair parties. Also featured in that story: Davey Oil, who would later leave Bike Works to start … Continue reading
Posted in news Tagged bike works, davey oil, donald villarreal, g&o family cyclerly, jobs Comments Off on Super Cool Job Alert: Recycling and Reuse Manager at Bike Works + Godspeed, Donald!