Tag: bike intelligencer
Gendler wins another legal battle, opening new access to state traffic incident data
In October, Mickey Gendler won a court battle with the state over a bike crash on the Montlake Bridge three years ago that left him paralyzed. The state agreed to pay him $8 million. Last week, the day before Thanksgiving, Gendler won another court battle against the state. In this case, Gendler argued that he…tagged: bike intelligencer, lawsuits, mickey gendler, wsdot
On other blogs: ‘Golf Ball From Army Navy Country Club Fifth Hole Hits Baby’
OK, that didn’t happen. But Navy Capt. (Ret.) Louis Kriser is worried that headline could someday run if a public bike path goes in next to the Army-Navy Country Club in Arlington, Virginia. Biking Bis has good analysis, as always.
Arriving in August. Preorder now.
- Pedaling Relief Project nears milestone: Hauling 1 million pounds of local food bank donations by bike
- Oregon considers bill to make it easier to fund school bike buses
- Alert 6/5-9: Port is repairing Interbay Trail bumps + Planned detour has very tight squeezes – UPDATED
- Crosscut: Seattle Police are leaders in violent use of bikes during protests
- 32 Congressmembers including Rep. Jayapal urge adding walking and biking safety to vehicle safety ratings
- You should join the Bike Advisory Board (or any of these other boards)
- Thursday: Feit will release poetry collection ‘The Night of Electric Bikes’ at Good Weather
- Beacon Hill bike lane plan gets more detailed + City finds ways to add nearby parking
Got a tip? Email Tom.
Get posts via email
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Supporters receive endless love in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider supporting the site financially if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
Bike Events Calendar
Latest on Mastodon