Tag: bastille day
STP, French Revolution Ride + more: How was your bike-filled weekend?
A stylish French-themed cruise from a cheese shop to a wine shop to a baguette shop and, finally, to Gas Works Park for a picnic? Count me in. Hub & Bespoke (a SBB advertiser) hosted a Bastille Day ride Saturday, just one of of MANY events on what might be among the bikiest days in…tagged: bastille day, hub and bespoke, photos, stp 2012
— Advertisement —
Arriving in August. Preorder now.
- 32 Congressmembers including Rep. Jayapal urge adding walking and biking safety to vehicle safety ratings
- You should join the Bike Advisory Board (or any of these other boards)
- Thursday: Feit will release poetry collection ‘The Night of Electric Bikes’ at Good Weather
- Beacon Hill bike lane plan gets more detailed + City finds ways to add nearby parking
- Ballard HS Student: Missing bike racks limit biking to school in Seattle
- I love new Bike Lane Day
- Port says it supports waterfront trail if it can be detoured during cruise loading
- Map of Friday’s Bike Everywhere Day Stations
Got a tip? Email Tom.
Get posts via email
Join the Seattle Bike Blog Supporters
Supporters receive endless love in addition to the satisfaction of knowing you helped power independent bike news in the Seattle area. Please consider supporting the site financially if you are able, starting at $5 per month:
Bike Events Calendar
— Advertisements —
Latest on Mastodon
Loading Mastodon feed…