Welcome! Share your thoughts right now on WA state's Active Transportation Plan.
Deadline for comments on this draft plan: 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 15, 2021
Welcome to our online open house for the State Active Transportation Plan, Part 1. We’re working for a future in which walking and rolling connections are complete and comfortable. As a result of completing, connecting, and maintaining this network, Washingtonians of all ages and abilities will be able to walk, bike or roll to get where they want to go, the same way that people driving have a complete network that was built over time.
To provide your input by 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 15, 2021:
Free, temporary internet access is available to those who do not have broadband service in locations throughout the state. To find the nearest WiFi Hotspot visit the list maintained by the Dept. of Commerce.
- Review the document (PDF 6.79 MB): Links to a PDF document of the Washington State Active Transportation Plan Part 1 draft formatted to be ADA-accessible.
- Consider participating in one of the three webinars scheduled to provide an overview of the plan:
- Comment on the document: Links to a form for you to share your comments on each chapter. The form also requests demographic information to help us understand whether we have received responses from a sample that represents all Washington residents and where we can improve our outreach in the future.
- Focus comments on elements you think are important to keep, change, or add to make this information useful, complete, and accurate.
- No need to provide comments on copy editing, typographical errors, or layout. The document is a draft and will receive additional editing and layout adjustment before being finalized.