600 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
We’re excited to announce that we will be hosting two Seattle Transportation Plan Open Houses, one on Saturday, January 28 and one on Tuesday, January 31! At these Open Houses, we will share our “second draft” transportation network maps. These have been updated based on the STP proposed policy guidance and in response to input you provided at the Advocate Workshop after Thanksgiving. The Open Houses will be open to the general public, so please spread the word with your friends and networks. Your feedback will help inform the maps that we show in the Draft Seattle Transportation Plan this Spring. Unlike the past workshop, you do not need to RSVP.
Open House 1:
— Advertisement —
Saturday, January 28, 2023
Open House 2:
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
There will be no formal presentation. Feel free to stay for the full time, or come and go as you please. You can move between stations at your own pace to view maps, speak to SDOT staff, and provide comments.
We will have the following informal stations around the room:
Bertha Knight Landes room at Seattle City Hall (600 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104).
You can access this room from either the 4th Avenue entrance (ADA accessible) or the 5th Avenue entrance.
A few additional notes:
- Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer our recent survey! We tried to pick the dates that worked for the most number of people, and will continue to incorporate your feedback to the extent possible.
- We will serve light snacks and refreshments.
- If you have any accessibility requests, please contact [email protected], and the team will do its best to make accommodations.
- If you are unable to attend either of the Open Houses, you can comment on the December first draft maps that are currently on our Online Engagement Hub. The next round of community engagement, coming later this spring, will include updated maps.
- The content of these Open Houses will be identical, so please attend on the date that works best for you.
As a reminder, the Seattle Transportation Plan is our commitment to building a transportation system that provides everyone with access to safe, efficient, and affordable options to reach places and opportunities. The STP is the vision for the future of transportation in Seattle.
We look forward to seeing you there!