NOTE: This meeting is rescheduled from 3/17 to 3/24. In April, the meeting will return to it’s regular schedule on the third Thursday of the month.
– – –
Our March monthly meeting is going to take place next Tuesday, March 24, from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the meeting is going to be a virtual-only one (no physical location). You can dial-in on your phone or log-in from your computer to join the meeting.
I will send out a meeting agenda later this week, but our topics will include Race & Equity Team updates, Rainier Ave Safety Project Phase 2, RVGSS letters concerning Wilson Ave PBL planter removal and Via transit service pilot, and more.
- By phone:
- Dial +1-669-900-6833
- Enter Meeting ID 388-159-313
- You do not need a Participant ID (just hit #).
- If everything works, you will then join the meeting.
- Remember to mute your phone if you only intend on listening.
- By computer:
- Click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/388159313