15th Avenue East & East Thomas Street
Seattle, WA 98112
Calling all zombies, ghouls, superheroes, and everyone else in between! Rise up from the ashes & join us for some hocus pocus during our first ever #ProntoProwl this Halloween!
That’s right. Wether you were planning to be a ghost (yawn), a zombie (yay!), or Miley Cyrus on a bike powered wrecking ball (amazing!), we want you to join our first ever Halloween ride pronto!
We have space for 15 creatures of the night to ride with us. Here’s the game plan:
– Meet at 15th & Thomas Group Health Station at 5:30 PM in your Halloween costume
– Depart at 6 PM on the dot for a ride around the haunted streets of Capitol Hill
– Ride down to Cal Anderson and dock by 6:30
– Meet up inside Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream and enjoy a complimentary scoop of i-scream from our pals there & pose for the paparazzi for a group ride photo
– Ride (or walk) down to Ltd. Art Gallery inside Raygun Lounge for ghoulish goodies, spooky snacks and a devilish deeds. Rumor has it they will have amazing art pieces on sale.. shh!
If you plan to join, RSVP now & comment on Facebook that you’ll be riding with us. Ice cream is limited to those who ride with us.
Can’t ride? Join us for a party at the gallery for mischief and mayhem at the gallery around 7 PM.
Not a Pronto member? We’ll also have a 24 hour pass to the system available for you to try it out.
And if anyone can pull off a zombie-fied Miley Cyrus on a bike powered wrecking ball… well, we’ll have to do something extra special for you. See you on Friday!