From Seattle Goodwill:
WHAT: Goodwill’s fifth annual Cyclist Sale
WHERE: Two locations this year
1.) Goodwill’s flagship store in Seattle, located at 1400 S. Lane St.
2.) Ravenna store at 4637 Union Bay Place NE in Seattle
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 7
· The Cyclist Sale is a perfect place to get good quality bikes at affordable prices.
· This year’s sale will feature bikes for all ages.
· In addition to mountain, road and hybrid bikes for adults, the sale will include vintage bikes and cruisers.
· Brand-names include: Schwinn, DiamondBack, Specialized, Bianchi, Giant, Trek, Raleigh, Mongoose, Gary Fisher, Marin, Cannondale, Novara, GT, and Haro and more can all be found.
· It’s not just bikes, the sale will have everything to round out the biking experience, including: jerseys, shorts, hats, shoes, seats, helmets, pedals, rims, tires, racks, frames, fenders, handlebars, water bottles, lights, reflectors, training wheels, pumps and more.
· The net proceeds from shoppers’ purchases support Goodwill’s free job training and education programs that help people get jobs and become economically self-sufficient.