600 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
Seattle needs a connected, cohesive map of safe bicycle lanes that can move people to and around downtown.
That’s the vision of the Basic Bike Network.
We’re taking this message — by bike — to City Hall this Bike Everywhere Day. And we need you to join us.
Friday May 18. Gather at 8:00 am, program 8:15 – 8:45 am.
City Hall Plaza (4th Ave)
We’ll bring: Donuts, coffee, booths and swag.
You’ll bring: Friends on bikes!
– – –
Ride with us: Meet at locations below to join a Neighborhood Ride. Or, meet at City Hall Plaza for the Rally.
– Beacon Hill, Beacon Hill Light Rail Station, Beacon Ave S and Lander St (meets at 7:30 am; departs 7:45 am)
– Columbia City, Bikeworks, 3709 S Ferdinand St (meets at 7:00 am, departs 7:15 am)
– Fremont, Florentia & 4th Ave. N. (meets at 7:15 am, departs 7:30 am)
– Ravenna, Third Place Books, 6504 20th Ave NE, (meets at 7:15 am; departs 7:30 am)
– West Seattle, Beneath the West Seattle Bridge (meets at 7:15 am, departs 7:30 am)
– Or, ride on your own/with your neighborhood pals!
Check here for more information on the Basic Bike Network: http://seattlegreenways.org/blog/2018/05/07/7403/