The organization has long had an excellent annual fundraiser auction. Of course, the pandemic isn’t over (and it was very far from over when the 2021 auction was planned), so Bikecitement 2021 will be online. But still, it should be a good time.
And if you register by June 2, you can get a meal delivered from Salare. You also get a bottle of “Yellow House Red” wine, named for the yellow house on S Ferdinand Street where Bike Works began and still uses for their community bike shop. And Ahamefule J Oluo will be the guest musician.
Bike Works is wonderful, and you should have fun and give them your money (if you can).
Sunday, June 13th 5 – 8 PM
Join Bike Works as we celebrate our “silver” 25th year anniversary in an online revelry of community, cycling, and social justice. Hear from inspiring speakers, enjoy a tasty meal, bid on enticing auction packages, and engage with our movement to promote the bicycle as a vehicle for change.
register for tickets!
Tickets are sliding-scale* and include:
- A live performance by very special musical guest, Ahamefule J. Oluo
- A brand-new film about cycling, social justice, and activism
- A tasty meal, delivered to your home (available in mainland King County)
- A custom red wine from Eleven Winery (pick up on Bainbridge Island in June)
- A group ride to Eleven Winery on Wednesday, June 9th at 5:30 PM, led by Executive Director Ed Ewing
- Networking and mingling with other lovers of bikes & community in an interactive online platform
*If cost is a barrier, comped tickets are available upon request.