In case you were looking for an excuse to hit up a bakery, Commute Seattle and SDOT have got you covered. They have a Bikes and Bakeries challenge going all May.
All you have to do is bike there and then scan a QR code at the register. If you visit four during the month, you’ll be entered to win unspecified “amazing bike-related prizes.” As though a bike ride, a fresh-baked good or cup of coffee wasn’t already a good enough prize…
May is #BikeMonth, and we’ve got just the sweet treat for you to get riding! Join Commute Seattle’s Bikes and Bakeries Challenge, where you can win amazing bike-related prizes just for riding your bike and supporting bakeries across the city!
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Ride a bike to one of the participating bakeries.
- Scan the QR code at checkout and let Commute Seattle know which bakery you visited. Forgot to scan the code? Click here to submit your entry.
- Visit four bakeries during the month of May and be entered to win amazing bike-related prizes from local bike shops! Each additional bakery gives you another chance to win.
List of participating bakeries:
- Alki Bakery | 5700 1st Ave S | 6AM–3PM
- Amandine Bakeshop | 1424 11th Ave | 7AM-4PM | 10% discount
- Belle Epicurean Bakery | 3109 E Madison St | 7AM–5PM | 15% discount
- Columbia City Bakery | 4865 Rainier Ave S | 7AM–7PM | 10% discount
- Dahlia Bakery | 2001 4th Ave | 7:30AM–5PM | 10% discount
- Flying Apron Fremont | 3510 Fremont Ave N | 8AM–7PM
- Flying Apron West Seattle | 4709 California Ave SW | 7AM-6PM
- John Nielsen Pastries | 520 2nd Ave W | 7:30AM–4PM
- Kaffeeklatsch Seattle | 12513 Lake City Way NE #H | 6:30AM–5:30PM
- Le Panier | 1902 Pike Pl | 7AM–6PM | 10% discount on any one item
- Macrina Belltown | 2408 1st Ave | 7AM–6PM
- Macrina Queen Anne | 615 W McGraw St | 7AM–6PM
- Macrina SODO | 1943 1st Ave S | 7AM–6PM
- Nuflours Bakery | 518 15th Ave E | 7AM–6PM | Free coffee or tea with purchase of a pastry
- Sugar Bakery & Coffeehouse | 110 Republican St | 6:30AM–10PM | 10% discount