It’s time for the annual Spoke & Food bike-to-dinner fundraiser. All you have to do is bike to one of a select number of restaurants or breweries around the city Tuesday evening and 20 percent of your bill will go to Seattle Neighborhood Greenways.
The event benefits different organizations each year. Last year raised $6,200 for Outdoors For All. So go to dinner and help do even better for SNG. They work hard to make our streets safer, so the least you can do is go to dinner for them :-)
Past fundraising numbers, from Spoke & Food:
- 2014 $6,200 was raised and donated to the Outdoors For All Foundation.
- 2013 $6,080 was raised for the Bike Works non-profit
- 2012 $4,450 was raised for the FamilyWorks Resource Center & Food Bank.
- 2011 $3,200 was raised for the Children’s Garden Program at Seattle Tilth.
- 2010 benefited the Lettuce Link program at Solid Ground.