a presentation by MPH students in UW Community-Oriented Public Health Practice supported by Rainier Valley Greenways and Lake City Greenways.
- Outreach to Little Brook in Lake City
- Signal timing, safety, and pedestrian perceptions on Rainier Avenue S and NW Market St.
Tuesday, March 12 6:30-8pm
Health Sciences Room T-435
- Got a tip? Email: Tom@SeattleBikeBlog.com
Bike-Friendly Business Showcase
Subscribe to Seattle Bike Blog
Seattle by Bike Flickr Pool
- Work progressing on NW 58th Street neighborhood greenway in Ballard
- Memorial walk in Georgetown today for Surinderpaul Basra
- Big News: Seattle Bike Blog is moving from part-time to full-time
- In Seattle, cycling cops have critical mass
- State lawmaker defends bike tax, says bicycling is not good for the environment
Tags2011 legislature 2011 paving 2012 bicycle master plan update alleycat acres ballard beacon hill bicycle alliance of washington bike lanes bike news roundup bike thefts bike works burke-gilman burke-gilman trail capitol hill capitol hill seattle cascade bicycle club central district city council columbia city complete streets construction crime cycle tracks deaths dexter downtown events fremont injuries king county parks mike mcginn missing link ne 125th neighborhood greenways publicola road diets sdot seattle times south lake union spd video wallingford west seattle wrecks wsdot