The details on Seattle’s Third Annual Cranksgiving are coming together.
First, the ride is November 17. Registration is at 11 a.m. Ride starts at noon (note, this is an hour later than we originally posted). Meet at Gas Works Park, end in Columbia City.
Ride in teams (6 people max) or solo. Bike around town on a scavenger hunt, getting as many of the listed food items from as as many of the listed food sellers as you can before the time is up.
We are expanding the rules and challenges this year. Bring a digital camera or camera phone, as well as a way to haul groceries on your bike. Costumes are encouraged.
- Seattle Bike Blog (of course!)
- Detours Bags – Win a waterproof Georgetown Dry pannier just in time for winter
- Melanie Foust Massage – Relax those grocery-hauling muscles
- Rainbow Natural Remedies – Lick your wounds naturally
- Bicycle Benefits – Providing coffee!
- Caffe Delia – Win a trip to White Center’s best coffee shop that transforms into a pizza shop by night
- Pedal Stretch Breathe – Kelli not only helped plan, you can also win her book
- Plus more to come (stay tuned)
The afterparty will be held at Full Tilt Ice Cream in Columbia City (family friendly + beer!)